Here at BeGolden we are all stationery mad; we love the smell of leather and paper, the crisp feeling of the first page of a leather notebook, the weave of a traditionally bound guest book, the heaviness of a bespoke large album...
A few years ago we decided to channel our love of stationery by creating our very own range . A range that we could design to our specification, provide in the colours that we have chosen and personalise according to the wishes of our loyal customers.
We started our online business in 2009 and over the last few years have created a business that we are really proud of! We have a team at the bindery in Wiltshire who make our guest books and albums using time honoured, traditional craftsmanship and techniques; we also have a team in the workshop in rural Oxfordshire who design, print, gift wrap and dispatch all our orders.
The team at the bindery ( Mark and his band of Merrymen ) have over 100 years of book binding experience between them. They are masters at cutting the leather, blocking, pressing, scoring and binding. Every week they deliver us a fresh batch of beautifully bound photo albums, guest books, notebooks and accessories.
Here at the workshop we have...
- The wonderful Anne Marie who has her finger on the pulse and masters our social media accounts. If anyone mentions BeGolden she knows about it!
- Claire our fabulous dispatch manager who makes sure the orders are sent out at the end of the day. She delights in wearing a tabbard.
- Roisin and Jasmine who are our packer and wrappers. They fill the place with high energy, laughter and toe curling stories.
- Mel and Bex our star printers. Setting up type, mastering the machines and printing the books with unbelievable skill!
- Tracey is our scary yet super General Manager. She has a system for everything and keeps the whole show running like clockwork (even on Black Friday).
- Kate and Bobby are the Co-Owners. Kate is cool, calm and collected and Bobby is creative, dynamic and spontaneous. Together they make a brilliant team.
We marvel at every book we make: the words printed on the front; the colour combinations used; the occasions celebrated.
We love the ideas our customers come up with and are always happy to help with any special requests. We can print bespoke logos, take on big corporate orders, print with different fonts, rush jobs through, change the colours around - just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best!
The BeGolden Team